Happy New Year 2010



Yes ar... it's a New Year... but before the end of the 2009, I like to recap back on things that happen through 2009. Firstly I would like to say alhamdulillah... because, after so many times of trying I finally manage to complete my Degree and the whole year seems much better. The economy as we can see is on the recovery track. Surprisingly fast, lucky we don't have to suffer like what happened in 1929 and 1997 (Malaysia). The rate of recovery slow but moving steadily up. It hit me so much because I have invested most of my savings on stocks and during the economic downturn in 2007 I was badly affected as one of the company I invested in, was force to declare bankruptcy. Huh... what a lesson. The other company that I put my money in, the price drop to a quarter of the price that I bought. I take the opportunity to further my study in construction and manage to complete it December 2009.

Here come 2010. Wishing for all the best things in 2010. First of all I need to land myself a job so that I can achieve my goal, which is getting married towards the end of 2010. Life is about taking chances. Most of my friend is either married or getting married. Time flies I guess.

From now on I just have to look ahead, start planning on the next 5 years of my life.

This is my first post on this blog. Just wanted to start something new in the New Year. Today is the last day of 2009. I'm not use to party and stuff to celebrate the coming New Year, so this is one way to do it.

I pray, hope and wish for all the best things in 2010.

-epul-
31/12/2009


0 comments: